Bay Therapeutics is NOT your typical spa style"fluff" massage. We start by assessing posture, pain patterns and lifestyle, and then look to eliminate the your pain at its source . We don't "chase the pain" like so many other massage clinics.
I have had success in treating the following conditions -
frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel, sports injuries, sciatica, jaw pain (tmj) chronic low back pain, neck pain/tension headaches, plantar fasciitis, It band syndrome, patella femoral (knee ) pain, shin splints as well as many other conditions.
In most cases pain can be completely eliminated from your body by correcting basic postural imbalances. Each massage is tailored to your needs. This type of corrective bodywork is very beneficial for therapeutic and medical purposes. I have taken courses in sports, medical and thai massage techniques and have experience working with a variety of people with a various needs and issues. No matter who you are, chances are that I will be able to help you on your journey to a healthy , balanced and pain free life.
Asher Bay L.M.T. # 7042
- UTMI - licensed massage therapist program 4.0 GPA
- Santa Fe School of Massage (Scherer Institute)- Intuitive Neuromuscular Therapy Cert. (64 hour), Working with the Medical Profession.
- Albuquerque School of Massage- 300 hr Massage on Athletes Certification, included hands on work with UNM collegiate athletes.
- Completed 3 levels of Kinesio tape workshops.
- Orthopedic Massage for Cervical Pain Certification
- Thai-Yoga Massage training includes- Thai-Yoga Tapas course at New Mexico Academy of Healing Arts with Sunny Klaber, and Integral Travel's Thai-Yoga Massage/cultural immersion course in Southern Thailand (http://integraltravel.com).
- Voted best massage therapist 2014 Albuquerque Journal Readers Choice Awards